sandwich submission

Ive been in the north for three nights. I have only been staying at by donation hostels. They are all very minimum and none of them have wifi. Luckily, I have been able to find a blanket every night. The walking has been good, my limp has disappeared. The north is much more personal than the french route. I know most of the pilgrims that I see by name. It means that I can’t escape into the crowd, I am forced to be part of the camino people. I am wary of people because of how the bad guys were acting in the beginning. I want to be trusting but it is kind of hard. On another note, Aidan Ripley has been walking in reebok slippers for the last 45 kilometers. It is the most insane thing I have seen on the camino, so far. I have been walking with him for the entire time and we eat sandwiches everyday. The sandwiches include: 1€ cheese, 1€ meat, 0.4£ bread. Sometimes, I buy some lettuce which is nice. Mostly of the time there is no greenery at all in Spain. I ate canned squid for breakfast and pasta with meat for dinner. Carbs and meat only.