1. Crystal J.

I’m so drawn to the floor, it’s very realistic and beautiful. I’m curious to know if you were able to find it, or if you had to cut each individual piece out, glue, stain, etc. Either way, it works!

Reply

2. Rob

Looking fantastic Kate! I agree with Crystal, I love the flooring! I also would like to know the same question.

You’re putting so much detail into all this work, it looks so good. You can really tell that this has your careful hand guiding its progress. Good job.

Reply

3. Grace Marie

I am so impressed with all of the work you have done this quarter! It is all so precise and tedious, and the amount of work you have gotten done is really outstanding. These rooms look so clean and precise, you did good with all the materials! All I really have to say is WOW!

Reply

4. Brooke

I definitely have great respect for how much effort you are putting into this project. I recently tried using clay for the final part of my project and it is very difficult to work with, so good work! I am looking forward to seeing the final product.

Reply