This important position reports directly to the PSP Director, represents science throughout the agency and beyond, and leads the PSP Science Team. The position may be filled through a direct hire or through an interagency agreement, and would be ideal for a broad-thinking ecosystem scientist who is interested in significantly impacting Puget Sound restoration and protection activities.
- Wetlands and Riparian Scientist – Northwest Fisheries Commission (Olympia, WA)
- Postdoctoral Position in Quantitative Ecology – Duke University (Durham, NC)
- Postdoctoral Research in Natural History – University of Illinois (Champaign, IL)
- Graduate Student Policy Award – The Ecological Society of America (Multiple Locations)
- Internship in Earth and Environmental Science – NASA Student Airborne Research Program (Irvine, CA)
- Field botany opportunities in Alaska for students
- Job–GIS Remote Sensing Specialist, Land-based emission reduction accounting, LLC (San Francisco, CA)
- Job– Junior Energy Consultant, Practical Action Consulting (Rugby Warwickshire, UK)
- Job– Project Administrator/Specialist, Bird Ecotourism (Washington D.C)
- Stream Team Events!
- Job– Senior ANalyst, Green Building Services (Portland, OR)