MES Ambassador Position Description
Graduate Program on the Environment
Reports To: MES Assistant Director
Hours: Varies – approximately 5 hours per week; three positions available
Compensation: $300 per quarter for fall, winter and spring, partially paid through work-study funds. Meals/coffee included
Start Date: September 24, 2012
- Must be a second-year MES student who is enrolled for at least 2 credits in fall, winter and spring.
- Excellent communication skills – phone, email and in-person
- Interested in meeting new people
- Meet with prospective MES students for coffee or dinner (MES provides)
- Call prospective students, applicants, or admits in the evenings to answer questions
- Attend regular (likely monthly) training meetings with MES Assistant Director
- Represent MES at fairs, events, or panels
- Other promotional duties as assigned
How to apply:
- Submit a resume to Gail Wootan, MES Assistant Director by September 13, 2012. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver to Lab 1, Room 3022. Interviews will be held the week of September 17, 2012.