|Saturday, October 20th – all day!
Priest Point Park (East Bay Drive, Olympia)
Event starts at 3:00 p.m. First hike starts at 3:30 p.m.
Volunteer Shifts (more or less; come when your schedule allows)
Great for high school students to get service learning hours! Great for families and friends to do something fun together! Children can also help out. Lots of people are needed to help make this event a success! We’d love 20 amazing volunteers.
Contact Patricia Pyle at (360) 570-5841 or by email at email@example.com for more details and to sign up.
The Stream Team e-mail list exists solely to send out information to Stream Team members who have provided their e-mail addresses.
If you wish to be removed from this list, please contact Katie Schmitz at the City of Lacey: Streamteam@ci.lacey.wa.us or (360) 438-2672.
The Stream Team mission is to protect and enhance the water resources, associated habitats, and wildlife through Thurston County citizen education and action. Stream Team is funded by Storm and Surface Water Utility revenues. You can find more information about Stream on our website at www.streamteam.info.
Special needs? Citizens requiring special accommodations can call one of the coordinators listed at least one week prior to an event to make special arrangements.
- Senior Research Fellow – Huyck Preserve (Rensselaerville, NY)
- Wildlife Physiologist III – Alaska Department of Fish and Game (Fairbanks, AK)
- PhD Assistantship in Agroecology – Virginia Tech (Blacksburg, VA)
- Postdoctoral Associate in Dynamics of Coastal River Deltas – University of Minnesota (St. Paul, MN)
- Job– Policy Coordinator, Oregon Water Resources Congress (Salem, OR)
- Job– Community Coordinator, PAX – Program of Academic Exchange (Olympia, WA)
- Job– GIS Specialist, University of Illinois (Urbana, IL)
- Job– Solar Project Manager, Energy Trust of Oregon (Portland, OR)
- Job– GIS Coordinator, Columbia Land Trust (Salem, OR)
- Fellowship: WildEarth Guardians – Wyss Fellow Position: Greater Gila Advocate (Santa Fe, NM)