Register Here: https://engage.vevent.com/index.jsp?eid=6924&seid=113
I hope that you can join us on June 8 for this special event sponsored by CH2M, featuring some of the report’s leading water sector contributors, who will highlight cost-saving solutions being pioneered by top West Coast water utilities and leading private and non-profit innovators.
Our latest report, part of the Five Big Goals for 2040 series, demonstrates how Northwest water utilities can meet aging water infrastructure challenges by adopting new investment practices for billions of dollars in annual spending, guided by long-range vision and strategy.
Developed with the collaboration of 50 industry experts spanning water supply, wastewater and stormwater infrastructure, the report is the first effort to construct a regional shared vision for the future of water infrastructure in the Northwest.
Webinar: A Northwest Vision for 2040 Water Infrastructure
Thursday June 8th, 10:00am PST
- NW Vision Report — key findings and Top 5 things to do
- Lightning Round of Brief Presentations from five industry leaders and innovators.
- Q&A and Interactive Discussion with the panelists
Participants will include:
- Rhys Roth, Director, Center for Sustainable Infrastructure, The Evergreen State College
- Chuck Clarke, CEO, Cascade Water Alliance
- Liz Kelly, Vice President, CH2M
- Bobby Cochran, Executive Director, Willamette Partnership
- Judi Gladstone, Strategy and Governmental Affairs Director, Seattle Public Utilities
Radhika Fox, CEO, One Water Alliance (emcee)
Center for Sustainable Infrastructure
The Evergreen State College
2700 Evergreen Parkway NW, Olympia, WA 98505