To see more and apply, visit governmentjobs.com
The City of Lacey is hiring a Water Resources Specialist!
- Focus in Water, Wastewater, & Reclaimed water
- Full time
- Salary $5,550.29 – $6,600.33
Examples of typical duties for the Water Resources Specialist supporting the water, wastewater, & reclaimed water utilities include the following:
- Develop and implement the City’s water quality public outreach and education program
- Create annual Consumer Confidence Report
- Coordinate public engagement for the septic to sewer conversion program
- Administer the City of Lacey’s Alternate Day Irrigation Policy
- Ensure compliance with WDOH Water Use Efficiency Rule (calculate annual distribution system leakage and manage the City’s water conservation program)
- Represent the City in regional water resource planning and response efforts related to drinking water quality protection and enhancement
To view the position listing or apply, click HERE.