The Quick-Start Guide to the One-Page Grant Proposal: 10 “Magic Wand” Questions to Transform Your Good Ideas … Into Proposals That Get Funded!
* WHAT: Live online training
* DATE: Wednesday, May 22
* TIME: 9-10:30
* COST: Free with your RSVP
* DETAILS/RSVP: NETWORK EXCLUSIVE LINK
Nonprofit Network Southwest Washington is pleased to partner with GrantsMagic U to bring you this live, fast-paced, high-value training to jump-start your grants success!
Have a great idea you’d love to turn into a grant proposal – but not sure how? Join veteran grants pro and grantmaker Maryn Boess, with GrantsMagic U, as she shares the 10 simple, powerful “Magic Wand” questions at the heart of every single grant proposal … questions that will transform your good ideas into clear, compelling and fundable project plans – and jump-start your grants success!
Whether you’re a complete grants newbie or a long-time grants pro, The Quick-Start Guide to the One-Page Grant Proposal will show you the exact planning template to transform your good ideas into great grant proposals that get funded.
* You’ll be introduced to the simple but incredibly powerful one-page Magic Wand template that’s won grants of $2,000 … $30,000 … $144,000 … and more! … for nonprofits like yours
* You’ll learn the seven questions that bring clarity . . . depth . . . and power . . . to your own best thinking about a successful project or funding need.
* We’ll pull back the curtain on the eight questions that give you “x-ray vision” into the minds of grantmakers, so you can deliver exactly what they really want-every time.
* You’ll learn the one question that helps you quickly zero in on those grantmakers most likely to say an enthusiastic “YES!” to your request for funding.
* You’ll discover six surprising, powerful ways nonprofits have discovered (and you can borrow) to put this Magic Wand to work for the causes they serve.
* Along the way we’ll bust a few grantseeking myths … the Myth of the A+ Proposal, the Myth of the Hard-Working Grantmaker, and the Myth of It’s-Just-Wrong-to-Be-Messy.
Writer’s block got you stuck? – Maryn will share a simple, powerful technique for busting through writer’s block and liberating your own creative forces (and those of your team members) to bring forth your very best, clearest, most comprehensive and compelling thinking around your intended grants projects.
Support the Nonprofit Network when you register through this page!