Request for Applicants / Letters of Interest
Billy Frank Jr. Salmon Coalition Coordinator
Salmon Defense is seeking qualified applicants to support the Billy Frank Jr. Salmon Coalition through coordination, planning, facilitation and implementation of activities important to advancing the work and intentions of the coalition.
Letters of interest / proposals are requested for individuals interested in contracting for the project funding currently available to initiate this work.
Letters of interest should be e-mailed to email@example.com by February 14, 2020.
The goal of this work is to support coalition leadership and Salmon Defense to build, maintain, and support coalition membership and functions that advance regional action on the issues of Habitat Protection, Pinniped Management, and Hatchery Production.
Successful applicants will:
- Creatively engage, support and energize the Billy Frank Jr. Salmon Coalition;
- Work as a team member with lead agency staff to meet the coalition’s 2020 Call to Action goals;
- Maintain and engage diverse coalition membership;
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings; and
- Support the development of media materials and campaigns.
Part-time contracted services will be compensated at the rate of $50.00-$85.00/hr. depending on qualifications for 25 hours/month.
The contractor’s primary place of work will be at the Salmon Defense offices in Olympia, WA.
Please go to salmondefense.org for additional information and background.