Psychology of the Home

Molly Coyne

Psychology of the Home

Week 10

June 5th, 2013 · 2 Comments · Uncategorized

I have really enjoyed being a part of Picturing Domestic Space this quarter. I have learned a lot about individual, independent work, as well as how to think more creatively and artistically.

I’ve also really enjoyed getting to work with the people from the program and getting helpful critique when I needed it. I am finally finished with my project and really hope everyone enjoys it. I’ve worked hard at getting it all to fit together and still run at only ten minutes.

It was extremely helpful to be able to have friends and family help and participate in the project. I loved getting to challenge my editing skills and video work skills, as well as building my photography skills. I know I have a long way to go with all of these skills but I’ve enjoyed having the chance to explore them more this quarter.

Here are some of the final pictures to see. These may or may not be in my final film, but here they are…

Tags:

2 Comments so far ↓

• Crystal J.

I’m glad that you were able to finish editing! I know it can be a big undertaking. I look forward to seeing all that you’ve learned through your studies of film and domestic space this quarter through your film. Great pictures, too! I like the second one, the wind creates a lot of movement.

• Brooke

I really liked how you worked on developing your photography skills, the photos you took are pretty great. I am definitely looking forward to seeing your final product.