Psychology of the Home

Molly Coyne

Psychology of the Home

Week 4

April 29th, 2013 · 1 Comment · Weekly logs

For this week I’ve mainly been dedicated to film editing and getting caught up on my weekly reading as I had gotten slightly behind in the reading. Thankfully this week I’ve gotten completely caught up.

Also to respond to Stephanie about different editing, mainly I”m still going through different ways of putting my film together. I have been making a few different storyboards over the last couple of weeks. I’ve also been determining where to put the video portions, the photos, the interviews, and the questions. So many different ideas have run through my head and with a lot of help from critique sessions, I feel I have a much better direction for my project. My ‘Film Interpretation’ book has also proven to be inspirational and insightful. It teaches just about everything, from A to Z, you need to know about making a great film. I’ll also be posting pictures from my project shortly.

Tags:

One Comment so far ↓

• Chantay Anderson

I’m excited to see your photos from your project. Also I hope your video is coming along well. It feels like its been awhile since I have seen the progress on your video and the anticipation is starting to kill me. I can’t wait to see the complete video and how you have decide to put it all together.