Hey there! And welcome to My Nerdy Evergreen Apartment Life!

I’m Ray, 27, my pronouns are they/them/he/him and I’m a junior transfer student here at The Evergreen State College!

A quick selfie of me instead of my cat. Otherwise, I’m normally behind the camera.

Originally I’m from a small town in Washington called Port Angeles, but now I live on here on campus in Olympia.

My main emphasis, or majors, that I’m studying here at Evergreen are Asian and Asian/American studies, documentary work and also disability studies, which I am an advocate for, being disabled myself.

In fact, the program I’m in this Winter quarter is called Student Originated Studies: Culture, Community and Disability and is the first disabilities studies program here at Evergreen and I can’t wait for there to be more!
I think one of my favorite things about being here at Evergreen is all the student groups or clubs, especially the nerdy ones. On my first visit here, I couldn’t stop geeking out about that there is an anime-themed club called The Giant Robot Appreciation Society, since I really, really love giant anime robots or mecha.

And at the same time to live on a gorgeous campus that I can’t wait to start photographing with all of the cherry blossoms out.
But one of the best things about living, learning and working here at Evergreen is that even with my disability, the faculty, services and student community here have made it possible for me to live independently, and succeed and grow as a student and a person.