8365 / Computer Help Desk Assistant I
If the Apply Online! button is available above, click it to submit your resume directly to this employer. If it is not, please read the Application Instructions below for details on how to send your resume to the employer.
You will be working under the supervision of the Computer Support Help Desk Pro Staff. Primary duties include, but not limited to: telephone support, email and on-site support, answer calls and messages from customers, making entries in our call-tracking system, resolving or escalate calls, troubleshooting PC and Macintosh computers, assisting customers, answering questions, resolving routine hardware and software problems, basic troubleshooting operating system and network problems, setting-up equipment and installing new computers.
• Hiring is dependent on days and times you are available for work
• Students are limited to 19 hour a week while enrolled in school
• Familiarity with common PC applications and Windows Desktop Operating Systems.
• Basic familiarity with computer troubleshooting processes.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Basic familiarity with computer hardware installation and configuration.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to follow directions.
• Ability to lift computer equipment up to 40lbs.
• Works well in a team environment as well as independently.
• Good organizational skills.
• Familiarity with Mac OS X.
Please email Mark directly if you have further questions or need to receive an application via email.