14412 / Teller – Lacey Credit Union Center (LCUC)
If the Apply Online! button is available above, click it to submit your resume directly to this employer. If it is not, please read the Application Instructions below for details on how to send your resume to the employer.
What does a Teller do?
• Provides excellent member service in a fast-paced environment
• Accurately and efficiently handles cash
• Works successfully as a part of a diverse branch team
• Effectively uses resources to assist members with routine and complex financial needs
• Recommends products and services based on member needs
• Assist members of our two partner credit unions –WSECU and TwinStar CU in an efficient, professional manner
• Observes WSECU Code of Conduct and operating standards and performs duties in compliance with regulatory requirements
• Credit Union experience and/or one year of experience in a financial institution or retail/service related position (preferred)
• Computer experience
• Effective listening skills, tactful oral and written communication
• Ability to communicate with tact, diplomacy and professionalism
• Positive attitude, ability to work individually and as part of a team
• Ability to form recommendations, ability to cross-sell products and services
• Ability to research and solve numeric discrepancies
• Financial institution experience and an understanding of financial regulations (preferred)
• Sales/customer service training (preferred)
• Experience maintaining and balancing a cash drawer (preferred)
• Must be authorized to work in USA – Visa sponsorship not available
APPLICATION PROCESS: Interested applicants should apply at
To be considered for employment at WSECU, all applicants must apply and submit a resume.
Contact 360.943.7911 ext. 11111 if you have any questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We also proudly support veterans and those currently serving in the armed forces