CLICK ON THE LINK TO EACH JOB FOR THE PDF OF EACH JOB DESCRIPTION
MANY AMERICORPS OPPORTUNITIES POSTED BELOW:
ABOUT CONFLUENCE AMERICORPS
Confluence Environmental Center’s AmeriCorps Program catalyzes environmental justice in the Portland area by working with community Partners to develop 11-month long AmeriCorps positions that address critical environmental needs in low-income communities and communities of color.
Confluence AmeriCorps offers Members the chance to serve the community while gaining valuable skills and experience in the environmental justice field. We develop environmental leaders to address the issues of today and prepare for the concerns of tomorrow.
Confluence AmeriCorps Members commit to a 1700-hour Service project (approx. 11 months, full-time). During their Service, Members spend 80% of their time with a community partner on their chosen project and the remaining 20% with Confluence.
While serving a 1700 hour Term of Service, Confluence AmeriCorps Member’s benefits include:
- $12,530 living allowance distributed bi-weekly over 11 months
- $100 Training fund
- Professional Development training certificate
- Student Loan forbearance
- Health Care options
- Child care allowance (for those who qualify)
- SNAP eligibility (nutrition assistance)
- $5,775 Segal AmeriCorps Education Award upon completion of Term of Service
MEMBER FACT SHEET
The Member Fact Sheet is an overview of the Confluence AmeriCorps Program and application timeline.