Bottles

In reading about Joseph Cornell, I have been inspired by the concept and aesthetic quality of glass bottles. For my next box, with the theme of “bathroom”, I plan to use bottles to create the effect of a medicine cabinet, a distinct place of memory from my childhood. I can almost smell all the old creams and pill bottles laying in a dusty row when I think of it now. I was reading about his pieces entitled “L’Egypte de Mlle. Cleo de Merode…” and “Pharmacy” and something about the repetitiveness of the bottles with something different inside each one compels me; like a mysterious treasure chest. Now I just have to figure out what I am going to put inside of my bottles…

26 thoughts on “Bottles

1. I love the pictures you have chosen to go along with your writing. These are beautiful pictures and I can’t wait to see what bottles you choose to put in your box. The last box you presented at critique was breath taking and it was obvious that your connection with mother and kitchen was well thought out and you did a wonderful job portraying that connection to us. I am very much looking forward to your box portraying the beauty of glass bottles and the bathroom. I can relate to this as well because that was one of the favorite rooms in my grandmother’s house, it always looked so glamorous with all her beautiful glass perfume bottles displayed.

2. I am also drawn to the aesthetics of glass bottles, either of all different shapes and sizes or all the same. I like the idea of one kind of container holding many objects of different origins, carrying different meanings, and you can see them all through the glass. It is sort of like a frame.

3. Your article has inspired me a lot about glass bottle aesthetics. I was more inspired when I saw this great article of yours. Players of all ages can enjoy the entertaining and challenging gameplay of rhythm-based platformer geometry dash lite. Players may easily progress through the game’s many stages and pulsating soundtracks thanks to the game’s straightforward controls. Every player, from seasoned veterans to newcomers, can find a suitable challenge among the game’s many difficulties.

4. Where did you get those? I think those would be pretty handy as a part of my survival kit(can probably put some pills n there, maybe cotton with petroleum jelly too!). In general those would be kinda nice for stuff you can’t just throw in your backpack with the rest of your reliable survival gear like https://gritroutdoors.com/outdoor-survival/ !

5. Super Mario has also branched out into various other forms of media, including television shows, movies, comic books, and merchandise. The franchise has become an enduring symbol of video game culture, with Mario himself being recognized as one of the most iconic video game characters of all time.

6. That sounds like a fascinating and evocative project! Joseph Cornell’s work often evokes a sense of nostalgia and <a href="htbackpack battles wonder through the arrangement of objects, and it’s wonderful that you’re finding inspiration in his art for your creation.

7. Your postings are really informative and carefully crafted; I have high hopes that you will have more quality content to share with your audience the next time you post. Play fall guys for free!

8. Wow, your vision for using bottles to evoke a childhood medicine cabinet is so evocative. I can practically feel the build now gg sunbaked dust and smell that mix of talcum powder and forgotten prescriptions.

9. The concept of creating a medicine cabinet within your box, reminiscent of the distinct smells and drift hunters memories from childhood, adds a personal and evocative touch to your artistic endeavor.

10. I would like to convey my profound appreciation for the outstanding caliber of the aforementioned article. The author’s adept utilization of language and adeptness in structuring thoughts have resulted in a genuinely remarkable and intellectually stimulating piece of literature. play fnaf unblocked game