- A description of the unit using stage1 of UBD framework
- A stage 2 detailed description of the assignment that involves a student using the technology in order to meet part of (i) the disciplinary learning objective and (ii) overarching goal for the unit.
- Links or references to 4 resources that a teacher could use to further investigate the big idea of the unit.
- Written explanation of technology use that addresses:
- how this use of technology would help students meet the learning objectives.
- what you’d need to anticipate through structure or mini lessons to help students be successful in this project.
- A self-assessment of your skill in both using and teaching with this tool.
- A concrete plan for how you could develop your skills that entails: (i) knowledge of Professional Development (PD)resources in the district, (ii) on-line tools for learning, and (iii) teacher models to emulate/adapt.
- Post on Class Blog using Word Press
return to: Directions to the Project