Developers – 11/21/2014 –
- Judy/Kirsten: Report from VisWeek, in particular on the 3D Visualization Workshop (judy), 3D Vis Panel (Kirsten), the BELIV workshop (and Kirsten’s paper presentation), and misc interesting stuff
- Nik/Chris/Justin/Dani: Developers’ updates….
– Nik on status of VELMA vis, and prioritizing bar charts vs Land Use boundaries
—– about how far along is the 2D graphs for bob? a week’s work, less, significantly more?
—– how big a job is the boundary/land use overlays?
– Chris on his connection(s) with Patrick
– Justin – status of his UI improvements
– Dani – status of Dynamic bar charts for VELMA
– Kendra/Jenny – status of finalization of Kendra’s work, and passing further development to ???
- Upcoming meetings
– Reading Group (3D Vis papers?)
– December 16 Corvallis meeting ?
– Senior Personnal meeting to plan retreat and workshop